- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Tushpa Review
Probably the best eatery in town, La Tushpa has good grilled steaks served with homemade chimichuri (a green sauce made with herbs, garlic, and tomatoes). There are also pizzas and other items from the on-site bakery. Though the place feels institutional, the restaurant is more welcoming than most in the region, thanks to an extremely friendly waitstaff. Make sure to look at the Andean textiles hanging on the walls. Ask to see the owner's orchard garden, which he keeps above the restaurant.
- Address: Jr. Ortiz Arrieta 769, Chachapoyas
- Phone: 041/477–478
- Location: Chachapoyas
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more