- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
El Horno Review
With a terrace area for sunny afternoons and a recently expanded dining room for the evenings, El Horno is a good stop any time. Here you'll find some of the finest pizzas in Huaraz—baked by a Frenchman, no less. The doughy crusts are superb and the service faultless. Excellent salads, sandwiches, pastas, and barbecued meats are also on the menu. If you are, by some chance, looking for French books, there is a French-only book exchange here as well.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I'm looking to spend 3 weeks in SA. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more