- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Punta Sal Club Hotel
At a Glance
- top-quality hotel
- regular rooms are nothing special
- rates vary by season
Check Rates from our Partners
Punta Sal Club Hotel Review
Offering a variety of bungalows, rooms, and beach areas, this upscale, all-inclusive resort is the place to go for luxury and relaxation. There is a sparkling beach, excellent service, delicious food, and extensive activity choices. Bungalows are significantly better than the regular rooms so shell out the extra soles. They can also arrange whale watching, horseback riding, and deep-sea fishing trips.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I'm aware many people have had problems trying to buy tickets to Machu Picchu on the government web site http://www.machupicchu.gob.pe/ including me.
Starting last weekend I made several attempts. At firs Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more