- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Piccolo Ristorante Review
Walk straight to the outdoor patio in the back to enjoy your meal in the peaceful Parque del Periodista. The Italian eatery specializes in pastas and pizza, but the international specialties like filete de trucha a la piamontesa (trout in herb sauce) and filet mignon round out the menu nicely. The breakfasts are especially good, as is the freshly brewed coffee.
- Address: Jr. Julián de Morales 632, Huaraz
- Phone: 043/509–210
- Location: Huaraz
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I'm aware many people have had problems trying to buy tickets to Machu Picchu on the government web site http://www.machupicchu.gob.pe/ including me.
Starting last weekend I made several attempts. At firs Read more