Las Bóvedas Review
This elegant restaurant in the Hotel Libertador offers diners a beautiful space and delicious food. An impressive bóveda, or vaulted brick ceiling, arches over the dining room and plants fill the niches. The house specialty is the local delicacy, shámbar stew, garnished with canchita (fried bits of corn). It's served only on Monday.
- Address: Independencia 485, Trujillo | Map It
- Phone: 044/232–741
- Website: www.libertador.com.pe/en/libertador/trujillo/gastronomy/
- Location: Trujillo
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In a nutshell: Percy Salas- BEST GUIDE EVER, book him and have him purchase your tickets—don’t purchase any tickets f... Read more
Hi everyone! My husband and I have returned from a three week trip in Peru with Ayni Peru (http://www.ayni-peru.com/ ), and had an amaz... Read more