- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
A friendly staff serves a wide range of national and international specialties from 7 am to midnight daily at this centrally located eatery. There's an excellent breakfast menu, free Wi-Fi, big corner windows for good people-watching, and a playground, Hebrónlandia, in the back. Families could easily spend half a day here. There are children's options on the menu, but the whole menu is pretty kid-friendly and the size and price of these dishes is no different.
- Address: Av. Balta 605, Chiclayo
- Phone: 074/222-709
- Location: Chiclayo
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail Hiking LatinEscapes.com
- $1387 & up -- Peru 6-Nts. w/Machu Picchu, Lima & Cusco Tours — $1,387 LatinEscapes.com
We went to Peru April 20-30 and really enjoyed our time there—the food, scenery, sights, and people all make the country an exceptional place to visit.
Peru Star Hotel- nice rooms and location, Read more
The history of our marriage is as unique as our honeymoon. Read more
Hello All i hope you can give your honest and excellent opinions on my GF and I's 19 day itinenary in Peru. Read more
· News & Features
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more