- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Costa Del Sol Piura
At a Glance
- catering to business travelers means better all-around service
- the modern architecture lacks charm
- some rooms have little natural light
Check Rates from our Partners
Costa Del Sol Piura Review
This business hotel, part of the Costa del Sol chain, offers modern rooms and facilities, along with excellent service. There's a small kidney-shape pool in the central terrace, local artwork is displayed in the common areas, and every room looks out onto a simple atrium. The completion of new rooms in 2011 and an upgraded hotel bar have only improved this already excellent hotel.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
My boyfriend and I (early 30's) are planning a 6 month plus tour of South America and have some questions about Peru that we hope forum members will be able to hep us with.
Basically we want to experience Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more