- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Costa Del Sol Piura
At a Glance
- catering to business travelers means better all-around service
- the modern architecture lacks charm
- some rooms have little natural light
Check Rates from our Partners
Costa Del Sol Piura Review
This business hotel, part of the Costa del Sol chain, offers modern rooms and facilities, along with excellent service. There's a small kidney-shape pool in the central terrace, local artwork is displayed in the common areas, and every room looks out onto a simple atrium. The completion of new rooms in 2011 and an upgraded hotel bar have only improved this already excellent hotel.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more