- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Costa Del Sol Piura
At a Glance
- catering to business travelers means better all-around service
- the modern architecture lacks charm
- some rooms have little natural light
Check Rates from our Partners
Costa Del Sol Piura Review
This business hotel, part of the Costa del Sol chain, offers modern rooms and facilities, along with excellent service. There's a small kidney-shape pool in the central terrace, local artwork is displayed in the common areas, and every room looks out onto a simple atrium. The completion of new rooms in 2011 and an upgraded hotel bar have only improved this already excellent hotel.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Peru - August 24 to Sept 15
As always, I am so grateful for the reports, advice, and wealth of knowledge available
on this forum when I start my trip planning. Read more
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
We received terrible service from Peru Best Tours perubesttours .com
Myself and 3 friends just finished our Peru itinerary with this travel agency.
So what went wrong?
This might be quite a unique story. Read more
· News & Features
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more