- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel San Sebastián
At a Glance
- reasonable rates with first-rate accommodation
- the decor could use a facelift
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel San Sebastián Review
Perched on the side of a mountain, this hotel has great views of the Cordillera Blanca. Many rooms have small balconies and shady terraces are scattered about the hotel. Built in the Spanish-colonial style, the hotel exudes rustic charm with plenty of pine furniture and natural sunlight. The owner is Selio Villón, a mountain guide with more than 20 years of experience.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I'm looking to spend 3 weeks in SA. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more