- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Laguna Seca
At a Glance
- in-room hot-spring water
- outside the city limits
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Laguna Seca Review
Come here to pamper yourself—this refurbished hacienda, which has well-manicured garden areas throughout its extensive grounds, offers private and public baths from the nearby thermal hot springs. Each room has a large tub and direct access to the hot-springs water. Try a massage or other spa treatment, relax in the Jacuzzi, or tour the grounds on horseback. Decorated with antique-looking hardwood furniture and large, comfy beds, every detail of this hotel was chosen to help guests do one thing: relax.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
Hello, plans continue for our retirement trip to S.A.
Leaving September 20 and heading back 3-4 months later.
We fly into Lima and wonder if we should stay in Lima for our week of Spanish lessons o Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more