- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Caballito de Mar
At a Glance
- first-rate service
- larger family bungalows available
- reasonable rates
- only the suites have air-conditioning and minibar
- prices nearly double during peak holidays
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Caballito de Mar Review
This top-notch beach resort has tropical bungalows with private terraces, an excellent fresh seafood restaurant and beach access. Arrange for a surfing-, diving-, or other excursion, play in the ocean waves, or just relax in one of the comfortable lounge chairs around the small seahorse-shape pool. All meals are included in the standard room price, or you can opt for the cheaper breakfast-only plan.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more