- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Nueva Venecia Review
This hugely popular Italian restaurant serves fantastic pizza on a wooden block fresh from the oven. The list of toppings is extensive and there are some pasta choices as well. You might have to wait on the street to get in, and once inside you'll feel the almost-stifling heat from the pizza ovens, but you're guaranteed good food and old-country charm.
- Address: Av. Balta 365, Chiclayo
- Phone: 074/233–384
- Location: Chiclayo
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Peru - August 24 to Sept 15
As always, I am so grateful for the reports, advice, and wealth of knowledge available
on this forum when I start my trip planning. Read more
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
New to the site, just researching info for my first ever trip to South America...exciting!!
I was just wondering if anybody had come across or has maybe even taken a bus with a company called Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more