- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Nueva Venecia Review
This hugely popular Italian restaurant serves fantastic pizza on a wooden block fresh from the oven. The list of toppings is extensive and there are some pasta choices as well. You might have to wait on the street to get in, and once inside you'll feel the almost-stifling heat from the pizza ovens, but you're guaranteed good food and old-country charm.
- Address: Av. Balta 365, Chiclayo
- Phone: 074/233–384
- Location: Chiclayo
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more