- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Andino Club Hotel
At a Glance
- the best views in Huaraz
- it's just outside the heart of central Huaraz
Check Rates from our Partners
Andino Club Hotel Review
A Swiss-style chalet set high on the hill above Huaraz, Andino Club Hotel is one of the town's best lodgings. There are several types of clean, modern rooms, each with carefully planned details. Some have terraces with excellent views of the mountains, others look out on the wonderfully green interior garden; some suites have fireplaces, DVD players, and separate kitchens. Each floor has a computer with Internet access and the main floor has different seating areas, including one with a fireplace, to enjoy this tranquil hotel.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more