- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
El Cortijo Review
This outdoor restaurant has the absolute best barbecue around, from steaks to ribs. The plastic patio furniture, placed around the grass and centered on the large barbecue pit, add to the "down-home" feeling. Or maybe it's the swing set in the front. Either way, El Cortijo is a great place to spend part of a sunny afternoon—or perhaps the entire afternoon, as there are large portions and the service can be slow. It is open from 8 am to 7 pm.
- Address: Carretera Huaraz–Caraz, Monterrey
- Phone: 043/423–813
- Location: Monterrey
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch Oct.–Apr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I'm looking to spend 3 weeks in SA. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more