Nightlife & the Arts in The North Coast and Northern Highlands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The North Coast and Northern Highlands Nightlife & the Arts
|A-K L-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This lounge has an extensive menu of high-level, expensive Peruvian...
This bi-level restaurant and bar opens at 8 am for breakfast...
This funky café offers light snacks, hot and cold beverages...
This Western-themed local watering hole is popular with the town's...
The ever-popular el Tambo has low ceilings and curvy walls. There's...
For a trendy bar-restaurant with sushi and tapas on the menu...
A hotspot mainly filled with foreign travelers, this trendy restaurant...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional