- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
LAN Perú, Taca, and Star Perú connect Lima with Chiclayo's Aeropuerto José Quiñones González (CIX) just outside the city. Star Perú also flies between Chiclayo and Trujillo.
For the most part, you'll need to take a taxi around Chiclayo. Within the city limits, each ride should cost about S/3; ask for help at your hotel to negotiate anything beyond the city. Look at the map before hailing a taxi, though, because some things are within walking distance.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe