Sights & Attractions in The Central Highlands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Huánuco
Iglesia La Merced
The Romanesque Iglesia La Merced was built in 1566 by Royal Ensign...
Iglesia San Cristóbal
Fronting a landscape of steep, grassy mountain slopes, the Iglesia...
Iglesia San Francisco
The 16th-century Iglesia San Francisco has Cusco School paintings...
Considered to be South America's oldest temple, Kotosh, a 4,000-year-old...
Pampa de Huánuco
Also known as Huánuco Viejo, this was formerly the ancient capital...
This small village was the birthplace of Micaela Villegas, a...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe