Sights & Attractions in The Central Highlands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Central Highlands
|A-F G-J K-P Q-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Baños Termales de San Cristóbal
Locals believe that these hot-spring mineral baths, found in the...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Huancavelica|
Capilla de la Merced
In front of the Río Shulcas, the Capilla de la Merced is a national...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Huancayo|
Casa Ruiz de Ochoa
Across from the Iglesia Merced on the Plaza de Armas, you'll...
|Museums / Galleries||Ayacucho|
The twin bell towers of Ayacucho's Catedral, built in 1612 by...
Tarma sits at over 3000 meters (10,000 feet) but is a stone's...
Convento de Santa Rosa de Ocopa
Originally a Franciscan foundation whose role was to bring Christianity...
The Sunday Feria Dominical market attracts artists and shoppers...
|Markets / Bazaars||Huancavelica|
Ferrocarril Central Andino
The Central Highlands' Ferrocarril Central Andino once laid claim...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe