Recreo El Falcon
Recreo El Falcon Review
Perched on the banks of the Huallaga River, this family-style restaurant offers the best of Huánuco cooking, including specialties like gallina con locro (chicken soup), pachamanca (herb-roasted pork with potatoes), and fresh river trout. Come at lunch and lounge on the open-air terrace while you enjoy the view and live music. Dishes are huge, so be prepared to share.
- Address: 2 de Mayo 190, Huánuco
- Phone: 062/513-272
- Location: Huánuco
- Reservations not accepted
- No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In a nutshell: Percy Salas- BEST GUIDE EVER, book him and have him purchase your tickets—don’t purchase any tickets f... Read more
Hi everyone! My husband and I have returned from a three week trip in Peru with Ayni Peru (http://www.ayni-peru.com/ ), and had an amaz... Read more