- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Via Via Cafe
Via Via Cafe Review
Perched above the Plaza de Armas, this wood-paneled restaurant offers some of the best food in Ayacucho, from highland specialties to backpacker favorites. Enjoy a relaxed breakfast of pan chapla (local bread), eggs and fresh fruit while taking in the view of the Catedral from the expansive terrace. Daily specials feature organic produce, and a reasonably priced lunch special rounds out the varied Peruvian and International options. At night, the bar serves up classic cocktails as well as pricier Belgian trappist brews. The free Wi-Fi makes this a travelers hub without equal.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more