- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Via Via Hotel
At a Glance
- excellent location
- views of the plaza
- great value
- some rooms are noisy
- service is inconsistent
Check Rates from our Partners
Via Via Hotel Review
This new hotel and its eponymous cafe sit in a restored colonial building on the Plaza de Armas and offers some of the city's best, most eclectic lodging. Each spotless room features unique decor, from flowing curtains to Andean tapestries, lending the hotel a hip, modern vibe. All rooms have hot water and Wi-Fi, rarities at this price point. Street noise seeps into some of the rooms, the downside of the hotel's excellent location, so chose wisely.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I've read many of the helpful posts here. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more