- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Gran Hotel Cusco
At a Glance
- decent price
- undergoing renovations
- showing its age
- lacks frills
Check Rates from our Partners
Gran Hotel Cusco Review
Its age shows in chipped paint, squeaky pipes, and ceiling cracks, but overall this local favorite has held up okay over the decades and is undergoing renovations that will double its size by 2013. Rooms have the modern essentials: TV, phone, and hot shower. It's popular with visiting business travelers, so book early for weekdays. The restaurant serves tasty Peruvian grilled meats and stews, as well as salads and tallarines (noodles).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
My boyfriend and I (early 30's) are planning a 6 month plus tour of South America and have some questions about Peru that we hope forum members will be able to hep us with.
Basically we want to experience Read more
· News & Features
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more