- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Presidente Huancavelica
At a Glance
- historic building
- prime plaza setting
- mixed amenities
- pretty basic for the best hotel in town
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Presidente Huancavelica Review
The town's top hotel is in an attractive, Spanish-colonial building on the plaza. Rooms have bland modern furnishings, but they're sizable and comfortable, with phones and hot showers. Rooms with shared baths are cheaper. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner when the hotel is busy; otherwise, it's open for breakfast only.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Need opinions about a very basic question: Do we need a tour/guide in Peru?
Background information: We're a couple in our mid-40s, not particularly fit, but we do OK in most situations. We are extensively Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more