- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Restaurant Olímpico Review
This upmarket restaurant, open for more than 60 years, still serves a downtown lunch crowd with cheap, hearty Andean specials. It's the kind of place you come to with your grandparents for a lingering Sunday lunch; it's popular and always crowded, but good food is guaranteed. Try the lomo saltado (stir-fried beef) or papa a la huancaína (potatoes covered in a spicy cheese sauce) for a taste of the Andes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I've read many of the helpful posts here. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more