Hotel Plaza Ayacucho
At a Glance
- some rooms overlook Plaza de Armas
- the place to stay for Semana Santa
- room quality varies and rooms are in need of refreshing
- stuffy atmosphere
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Plaza Ayacucho Review
The city's most expensive hotel is in a gracious colonial building partly overlooking the Plaza de Armas. Spacious gardens and opulent sitting areas belie the modest rooms with worn carpet and nicked modern furnishings. The best (and quietest) accommodations are on the second floor, where there's a view of the terra-cotta roofs and the courtyard. You can request a balcony over the plaza, but beware the ever-present commotion outside—especially on Sunday and during festivals.
- Address: Jr. 9 de Diciembre 184, Ayacucho
- Phone: 066/312–202; 066/312–314
- Location: Ayacucho
- 69 rooms
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.