- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Turismo Huancayo
At a Glance
- excellent service
- street and plaza in front often see protests
- quality of rooms vary
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Turismo Huancayo Review
The hacienda-style exterior of this elegant hotel gives it a worldly charm that sets it above the younger options. Public areas are ornate, with Peruvian paintings and local crafts and textiles. Rooms are sparkling clean, and all have TVs, phones, and private baths with hot water. Ask to see several different options before you agree to stay, as rooms vary in size, decor, view, and amenities. Although the neighborhood is quieter than those around the plaza, the hotel is conveniently in the middle of town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more