- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Santa María
At a Glance
- cosmopolitan vibe
- great price
- doesn't feel quite like Ayacucho
- farther from the plaza than other options
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Santa María Review
Just three blocks away from the Plaza de Armas, Hotel Santa María is the most modern option in the city, with a sleek lobby, flat-screen TVs, and efficient service. Sit long enough under the stainless-steel lights hanging over the blonde-wood bar, and you may mistake the abstract Andean art on the walls for Picassos. The rooms have wood beds, wrought iron, and tile floors, and may feel a bit cold to those coming directly from Lima's plush offerings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
My boyfriend and I (early 30's) are planning a 6 month plus tour of South America and have some questions about Peru that we hope forum members will be able to hep us with.
Basically we want to experience Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more