The Central Highlands Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Here's a small sampling of Quechua words. It won't make you fluent, but people appreciate the effort when you learn a few of words of their language.
What is your name?—Imataq sutiyki?
My name is... —Nuqap... sutiymi
How are you?—Ima hinalla?
Five—pishqa, pisqa, pichqa
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's