- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
LAN flies to Iquitos five times daily from Lima. Peruvian Airlines and Star Peru each fly to Iquitos twice a day, but charge considerably less than LAN. Iquitos's Aeropuerto Internacional Francisco Secada Vignetta is 8 km (5 miles) from the city center. A taxi to the airport should cost around S/10. LAN has three daily flights from both Lima and Cusco to Aeropuerto Padre Aldámiz, 5 km (3 miles) from the center of Puerto Maldonado. TACA and Star Peru each have one Lima–Puerto Maldonado flight daily, which stop in Cusco. Star Peru usually has the best deals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's