- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Amazon Bistro Review
This restored rubber-boom-era mansion on the Malecón is well worth a visit—if not for a meal, at least for a drink or much-needed espresso. It has river-view tables on the sidewalk and more inside, either in the main dining room or a wooden mezzanine. The long, French-inspired menu features both simple bistro fare (think escargots or local fish sautéed in butter) as well as more complex favorites such as chicken cordon bleu and tenderloin Chateaubriand. If you're looking for a light meal, the bistro also serves salads, sandwiches, and toasts with toppings, including the classic croque-monsieur (ham & cheese).
- Address: Malecón Tarapacá 268, Iquitos
- Phone: 65/600–785
- Location: Iquitos
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more