- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Victoria Regia Hotel
At a Glance
- good beds
- competitive rates
- rooms are on the small side
- those in back are a bit dark
Check Rates from our Partners
Victoria Regia Hotel Review
Named for the giant lily pads found in the region's lakes, this simple hotel has comfortable, carpeted guest rooms, and a fairly central location. Most rooms surround a courtyard with tropical greenery and a small swimming pool. Rooms in the front are brighter and slightly larger, but you'll hear the moto-taxis passing by day. Those in back are quieter, but rather dark and slightly cramped. Colorful paintings by local artists add to the hotel's overall attractiveness. It's a short walk or mototaxi ride from the Plaza de Armas.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
Hello, plans continue for our retirement trip to S.A.
Leaving September 20 and heading back 3-4 months later.
We fly into Lima and wonder if we should stay in Lima for our week of Spanish lessons o Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more