- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Victoria Regia Hotel
At a Glance
- good beds
- competitive rates
- rooms are on the small side
- those in back are a bit dark
Check Rates from our Partners
Victoria Regia Hotel Review
Named for the giant lily pads found in the region's lakes, this simple hotel has comfortable, carpeted guest rooms, and a fairly central location. Most rooms surround a courtyard with tropical greenery and a small swimming pool. Rooms in the front are brighter and slightly larger, but you'll hear the moto-taxis passing by day. Those in back are quieter, but rather dark and slightly cramped. Colorful paintings by local artists add to the hotel's overall attractiveness. It's a short walk or mototaxi ride from the Plaza de Armas.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I have a knee that was injured years ago and replaced, but I still have trouble on ups and downs. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more