- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The famed ruins of Machu Picchu, accessible only via rail or foot, lie farther down the Río Urubamba, in the cloud forest on the Andean slopes above the jungle. Cusco, the region's largest city, is about 112 km (70 miles) southeast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's