- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- really comfortable beds, especially for the price
- great showers
- inner rooms can be noisy as guests leave early in the morning
Check Rates from our Partners
Pachamama Inn Review
From the comfort of the beds and pillows in this small, budget hotel, you might think you were in a much more expensive place. Rooms are clean and simple and the staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is located on the other side of the train station so, while still close, it can be less noisy than others hotels located on one of the main thoroughfares. Request a room on the street-side to avoid noise from people leaving early to go to Machu Picchu.
- Address: Calle Chaska Tika 109, Aguas Calientes
- Phone: 084/211–352
- Location: Aguas Calientes
- 10 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I'm aware many people have had problems trying to buy tickets to Machu Picchu on the government web site http://www.machupicchu.gob.pe/ including me.
Starting last weekend I made several attempts. At firs Read more
· News & Features
This year marks the hundredth anniversary of Machu Picchu's "discovery" by Yale University historia ... Read more
The Inca Trail is one of the world’s signature outdoor excursions.... Read more