- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- really comfortable beds, especially for the price
- great showers
- inner rooms can be noisy as guests leave early in the morning
Check Rates from our Partners
Pachamama Inn Review
From the comfort of the beds and pillows in this small, budget hotel, you might think you were in a much more expensive place. Rooms are clean and simple and the staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is located on the other side of the train station so, while still close, it can be less noisy than others hotels located on one of the main thoroughfares. Request a room on the street-side to avoid noise from people leaving early to go to Machu Picchu.
- Address: Calle Chaska Tika 109, Aguas Calientes
- Phone: 084/211–352
- Location: Aguas Calientes
- 10 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Peru - August 24 to Sept 15
As always, I am so grateful for the reports, advice, and wealth of knowledge available
on this forum when I start my trip planning. Read more
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
New to the site, just researching info for my first ever trip to South America...exciting!!
I was just wondering if anybody had come across or has maybe even taken a bus with a company called Read more
· News & Features
This year marks the hundredth anniversary of Machu Picchu's "discovery" by Yale University historia ... Read more
The Inca Trail is one of the world’s signature outdoor excursions.... Read more