- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Boulangerie de Paris
La Boulangerie de Paris Review
Paris' loss is Aguas Calientes' gain with the authentic French pastries served up here, as well as coffee, sandwiches on house artisanal bread, quiche, and more. Eat in or take some of the delicious choices to go—the excellent boxed lunch options are perfect for enjoying in Machu Picchu.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
We are planning a trip to Peru in January 2013, mostly to see Machu Picchu. Read more
· News & Features
This year marks the hundredth anniversary of Machu Picchu's "discovery" by Yale University historia ... Read more
The Inca Trail is one of the world’s signature outdoor excursions.... Read more