- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Casa del Sol Boutique Hotel
At a Glance
- beautiful design and lush comfort
- less expensive than other luxury options
- suites have balconies with Jacuzzis
- train noise from tracks just outside the hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Casa del Sol Boutique Hotel Review
The decor and the setting by the river are what make this hotel special—wood floors, beams, and window frames give rooms an elegant yet warm ambiance, textile art adorns the walls, and stone and marble bathrooms blend perfectly with the natural environment outside. As one would expect from this standard of lodging, the beds and pillows are comfortable and the linens and towels of the highest quality; alpaca throws are a nice touch. Splurge for one of the three suites and you won't be disappointed. They face the river and have enclosed balconies with private Jacuzzis. The spa includes massage rooms, a spacious steamroom, sauna, and a Jacuzzi with a prime view of the river.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
We are planning a trip to Peru in January 2013, mostly to see Machu Picchu. Read more
· News & Features
This year marks the hundredth anniversary of Machu Picchu's "discovery" by Yale University historia ... Read more
The Inca Trail is one of the world’s signature outdoor excursions.... Read more