- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- prime location
- not the cheapest beds in town
Check Rates from our Partners
Hatun Inti Review
Polished wood floors, white walls, and tasteful furnishings give this hotel an elegantly rustic and homey feel. As if the large modern bathroom and central fireplace were not appealing enough, most rooms also come with a lovely riverfront view. Warm and inviting, this is an ideal spot to rest up before or after a day at the famed ruins. The owners manage two other hotels, Inti Inn and Inti Orquideas, which offer slightly less luxurious rooms at lower prices.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently went on a 12 day "Kaleidoscope" tour of Peru and highly recommend. Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I'm looking to spend 3 weeks in SA. Read more
· News & Features
This year marks the hundredth anniversary of Machu Picchu's "discovery" by Yale University historia ... Read more
The Inca Trail is one of the world’s signature outdoor excursions.... Read more