- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- prime location
- not the cheapest beds in town
Hatun Inti Review
Polished wood floors, white walls, and tasteful furnishings give this hotel an elegantly rustic and homey feel. As if the large modern bathroom and central fireplace were not appealing enough, most rooms also come with a lovely riverfront view. Warm and inviting, this is an ideal spot to rest up before or after a day at the famed ruins. The owners manage two other hotels, Inti Inn and Inti Orquideas, which offer slightly less luxurious rooms at lower prices.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Peru - August 24 to Sept 15
As always, I am so grateful for the reports, advice, and wealth of knowledge available
on this forum when I start my trip planning. Read more
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
This time we are really retiring!
Just got back from SEA and back at work and already planning our retirement trip next fall to South America.
Mid-sixties, active, healthy, husband speaks ok Spanish. Read more
· News & Features
This year marks the hundredth anniversary of Machu Picchu's "discovery" by Yale University historia... Read more
The Inca Trail is one of the world’s signature outdoor excursions.... Read more