- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Tree House Restaurant
Tree House Restaurant Review
Perched high above the streets of Aguas Calientes, this small, wood-paneled restaurant serves up some of the best Novo Andino cuisine in town, adding a twist of Italian, Thai, and coastal flavors to typical dishes. Fresh, local ingredients are the backbone for dishes like quinotto (similar to risotto but made with quinoa), homemade fettucine, and fine cuts of beef, fish, and alpaca. The intimate candle-lit dining room is small so you may want to make dinner reservations.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I'm aware many people have had problems trying to buy tickets to Machu Picchu on the government web site http://www.machupicchu.gob.pe/ including me.
Starting last weekend I made several attempts. At firs Read more
· News & Features
This year marks the hundredth anniversary of Machu Picchu's "discovery" by Yale University historia ... Read more
The Inca Trail is one of the world’s signature outdoor excursions.... Read more