- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Tree House Restaurant
Tree House Restaurant Review
Perched high above the streets of Aguas Calientes, this small, wood-paneled restaurant serves up some of the best Novo Andino cuisine in town, adding a twist of Italian, Thai, and coastal flavors to typical dishes. Fresh, local ingredients are the backbone for dishes like quinotto (similar to risotto but made with quinoa), homemade fettucine, and fine cuts of beef, fish, and alpaca. The intimate candle-lit dining room is small so you may want to make dinner reservations.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
This year marks the hundredth anniversary of Machu Picchu's "discovery" by Yale University historia ... Read more
The Inca Trail is one of the world’s signature outdoor excursions.... Read more