- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mercado Artesanal (Craft Market)
Mercado Artesanal (Craft Market) Review
A warren of vendors' stalls lines the couple of blocks between the train station and the bus stop for shuttle transport up to the ruins. You can find some souvenirs here that you may not see in Cusco. The prices for crafts such as textiles, bags, and magnets may or may not be cheaper (this largely depends on your negotiating skill and patience), but it's a great way to spend time before your train leaves.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
My husband and I have been debating this question for a while now: If we have the 10 AM tickets to climb Huayna Picchu, do we need to be at the Machu Picchu entrance super early? If so, we'll probably Read more
· News & Features
This year marks the hundredth anniversary of Machu Picchu's "discovery" by Yale University historia... Read more
The Inca Trail is one of the world’s signature outdoor excursions.... Read more