- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Aguas Termales Review
Aguas Calientes (literally "hot waters") takes its name from these thermal springs that sit above town. Don't expect Baden-Baden, but if you aren't too fussy, this can be a refreshing dip at the end of a hot day, where you can sip a pisco sour while you lounge. Towels and even bathing suits are available for rental just outside the baths.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more
· News & Features
This year marks the hundredth anniversary of Machu Picchu's "discovery" by Yale University historia ... Read more
The Inca Trail is one of the world’s signature outdoor excursions.... Read more