- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- good location
- quiet and comfortable
- breakfast and dinner included
- not exceptional
Check Rates from our Partners
Hatuchay Tower Review
One of the larger, more standard hotels in town, Hatuchay Tower stands above the river at the edge of town on the road heading to the ruins. Clean, large, carpeted rooms are comfortable, with modern furnishings and amenities, but the interior design is nothing fancy. It is not as stylish as a boutique hotel, but it has everything you need after a day of hiking around Machu Picchu. Opt for a suite if budget allows.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
This year marks the hundredth anniversary of Machu Picchu's "discovery" by Yale University historia ... Read more
The Inca Trail is one of the world’s signature outdoor excursions.... Read more