- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Toto's House Review
The sister restaurant to Pueblo Viejo has long tables set up in the center of its cavernous dining room to accommodate tour groups who come for the huge buffet lunch (S/65). Grab one of the smaller tables with a river view by the window or out on the shaded front patio for some good people-watching. Evenings are more sedate—as is the case with the dining scene in most of the restaurants here—with grilled dishes like trucha andina (Andean trout), beef, or alpaca set to the entertainment of a folklore music show.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I'm aware many people have had problems trying to buy tickets to Machu Picchu on the government web site http://www.machupicchu.gob.pe/ including me.
Starting last weekend I made several attempts. At firs Read more
· News & Features
This year marks the hundredth anniversary of Machu Picchu's "discovery" by Yale University historia ... Read more
The Inca Trail is one of the world’s signature outdoor excursions.... Read more