- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Pueblo Viejo Review
Hearty food comes easy for this established restaurant. Everyone gathers around an open-fire grill in the middle of the restaurant, where cuts of beef, alpaca, lamb, and trout are prepared and served with the typical side dish of fries, rice, or potato. Future plans include a lunch buffet featuring typical dishes from the coast, the mountains, and the jungle. Live Andean music and a good wine menu keep this place hopping long after the last tour bus has left town.
- Address: Pachacutec s/n, Aguas Calientes
- Phone: 084/211–193
- Location: Aguas Calientes
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
My husband and I have been debating this question for a while now: If we have the 10 AM tickets to climb Huayna Picchu, do we need to be at the Machu Picchu entrance super early? If so, we'll probably Read more
· News & Features
This year marks the hundredth anniversary of Machu Picchu's "discovery" by Yale University historia... Read more
The Inca Trail is one of the world’s signature outdoor excursions.... Read more