- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Indio Feliz Review
An engaging French-Peruvian couple manage the best restaurant in Aguas Calientes. Quiche Lorraine, ginger chicken, and spicy trucha macho (trout in hot pepper and wine sauce) are favorites on the Peruvian-French fusion menu, and are usually part of the reasonably priced (S/54.50) prix-fixe menu, all accompanied by homemade bread. Top it off with a fine coffee and apple pie or flan (creme caramel) for dessert. The decor is worth a visit all on its own, and this is the perfect place for dining with a group of friends or for an intimate dinner for two.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I'm aware many people have had problems trying to buy tickets to Machu Picchu on the government web site http://www.machupicchu.gob.pe/ including me.
Starting last weekend I made several attempts. At firs Read more
· News & Features
This year marks the hundredth anniversary of Machu Picchu's "discovery" by Yale University historia ... Read more
The Inca Trail is one of the world’s signature outdoor excursions.... Read more