- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- hot water
- good budget choice
Check Rates from our Partners
Hostal Continental Review
This old budget standby is among the better of the lower-cost lodgings in Aguas Calientes, and a definite cut above the standard backpacker digs. Rooms are fairly basic, but have undergone some recent renovations. They are clean and comfortable, and now include a telephone and cable televsion. Rates include breakfast at the Hotel Presidente, a couple of doors down.
- Address: Av. Imperio de los Incas 400, Aguas Calientes
- Phone: 084/211–078
- Location: Aguas Calientes
- 16 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently went on a 12 day "Kaleidoscope" tour of Peru and highly recommend. Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I'm looking to spend 3 weeks in SA. Read more
· News & Features
This year marks the hundredth anniversary of Machu Picchu's "discovery" by Yale University historia ... Read more
The Inca Trail is one of the world’s signature outdoor excursions.... Read more