- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- good value
- prime location
- nice views
- nothing fancy
- bathrooms and rooms a bit outdated
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Presidente Review
The Presidente is one of the more moderately priced hotels in Aguas Calientes—about half of the carpeted rooms here have big windows and balconies that overlook the Río Vilcanota (be sure to request this if possible), but none of the rooms have phones, safes, or public Wi-Fi. These folks manage four other properties: the Machupicchu, the Plaza, the Continental, and Andina Luxury.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
My boyfriend and I (early 30's) are planning a 6 month plus tour of South America and have some questions about Peru that we hope forum members will be able to hep us with.
Basically we want to experience Read more
· News & Features
This year marks the hundredth anniversary of Machu Picchu's "discovery" by Yale University historia ... Read more
The Inca Trail is one of the world’s signature outdoor excursions.... Read more