All Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail Hotels
|A-H I-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Casa del Sol Boutique Hotel
The decor and the setting by the river are what make this hotel . . .
Designed to save travelers some dollars and cents without skimping. . .
Gringo Bill's Hostal
Bill has hosted Machu Picchu travelers since 1979, his was one. . .
One of the larger, more standard hotels in town, Hatuchay Towe. . .
Polished wood floors, white walls, and tasteful furnishings give. . .
This old budget standby is among the better of the lower-cos. . .
The Presidente is one of the more moderately priced hotels i. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $3099 -- South America 7-Nt. Escape w/Air, Hotels & Tours Friendly Planet Travel
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail Hiking — $1,527 LatinEscapes.com
- $1387 & up -- Peru 6-Nts. w/Machu Picchu, Lima & Cusco Tours — $1,387 LatinEscapes.com