- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Taxis are the best way to get around Lima. Use only taxis painted with a company's logo and that have the driver's license prominently displayed. You need to negotiate the fare before you get in. A journey between two adjacent neighborhoods should cost between S/5 and S/8; longer trips run between S/10 to S/25. If you hire one of the taxis parked in front of the tourist hotels, the price will be roughly double. If you're going to spend the day sightseeing, consider hiring a taxi for the day, which should cost about S/15-S/20 per hour.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's