- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
If you're flying to Peru, you'll touch down at Aeropuerto Internacional Jorge Chávez, in the northern neighborhood of El Callao. Once you're in the main terminal, hundreds of people will be waiting. Do yourself a favor and arrange through your hotel for a transfer. Otherwise, hire a cab from one of the companies that have desks in the corridor outside of customs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's