- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Most of Lima's colonial-era churches and mansions are in El Centro, along the streets surrounding the Plaza de Armas. From there a speedy expressway called Paseo de la República (aka Via Espress) or a traffic-clogged thoroughfare called Avenida Arequipa takes you south to San Isidro and Miraflores, two fairly upscale neighborhoods where you'll find the bulk of the city's dining and lodging options. East of Miraflores is Barranco, where colonial architecture is complemented by a bohemian ambience.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's