- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Café del Museo
Café del Museo Review
Sequestered inside the walls of the Museo Larco, this is one of Lima's most charming eateries. The dining room occupies an 18th-century building decorated with relgious art, whereas tables on the terrace overlook a garden with blazing bougainvillea, ancient statues, and colonial amphorae. The Peruvian fusion menu offers everything from snacks, such as empanadas and sandwiches, to full dinners. Try the ravioli stuffed with squash; spaghettini with a huancaina (spicy cheese) shrimp sauce; or the seco de cordero (stewed lamb) served with rice, beans, and yuca.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
Hello, plans continue for our retirement trip to S.A.
Leaving September 20 and heading back 3-4 months later.
We fly into Lima and wonder if we should stay in Lima for our week of Spanish lessons o Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more