- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Atton San Isidro
At a Glance
- friendly staff
- convenient location
- regularly discounted rates
- Nothing Peruvian about the decor
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Atton San Isidro Review
This plain cement building with square windows doesn't look like much from the street, but step into its sleek lobby lined with couches and armchairs and you begin to see why it's one of Lima's most popular hotels. The spacious guest rooms are subdued but tasteful, with grey carpeting, wood along one wall, a big desk, and all the amenities you'd expect from a first-class hotel. The hotel's chic restaurant, Chabuca, serves nouveau Peruvian cuisine. Some tables are outside on the patio, overlooking a heated lap pool.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I'm aware many people have had problems trying to buy tickets to Machu Picchu on the government web site http://www.machupicchu.gob.pe/ including me.
Starting last weekend I made several attempts. At firs Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more